Thursday 6 August 2015

The impulse

      The impulse of writing is on the increase for me this days and not to even think of the various medium to which one is obliged and to some extent of security but the prompting and the thoughts of doing it all the same goes down with the title.
I am trying to wake up my writing sense of which I want to rightly improve on for the sake of posterity and for the fact of re-reading or for fact finding and if not for sharpening of the tooth ,to this I will give myself a plus and for this feat it's a plus on its own for moi.
  With all deep sense and with all protocols observed and with a deep heart warming sense, I want to notify the public of the 19th death anniversary of my dearly beloved father Mr Mathew oludele gbegbin, to you I owe my existence as did channel of my being. I say may your lovely and gentle soul continue to rest in peace and in the bosom of the almighty father till we meet to part no more, no day passes without your thought and your endearing speech. I now understood your thoughts and actions then but it was cut short, those are the best part of my life and which I always relieve in my thoughts. Thanks so much in ways you can never imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment